Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Milan sign Bonera

I recommend Milan to buy Saudi keeper (I don't even know his name) but he was the one who done well Vs Spain!!!!

He; at least; can be of better use than Bonera!!

Imagine Nesta and Kaladze out injured (well it happens a lot) and Bonera faces Eto'o or Shevchenko..! Then Galliani will come out and say we done good to finish 3rd in Serie A..

Now you know why Sheva left - Lack of ambition!

You lose Stam the monstor to get Bonera.. Who was better in 2001 than he is now.. But hey, wait.. He's a young talented player.. Till he reached 33.. He's still a young talented player!

The defence could be:

Oddo Bonera Billy Favalli in few games.. Nesta gets 2 months off, Kaladze as well.. Maldini too! How sweet things could go!

You say Lugano could fail? What a silly assumption.. Then why did we waste 8m on Kaka?

How come you compare between Lugano and this Bonera?

I hope you don't say Oddo is better than Cafu at his prime tomorrow..

And yeah, I'd surely complain!

We are winless for 2 years.. You want me to celebrate and be happy?

go celebrate with payman about how poor is pirlo

you really deserve the ending of a Parma (check xtratime/parma how desolated they are about their markets)

thank god we still have Gilardino Kaka signings and similar.

too much gold made someone pretending the sky

Quote Originally Posted by Yasser
    How come you compare between Lugano and this Bonera?

like if u have any proof Lugano could just be good for the belgian (european league)

do you ? or fantasy ?

ps2: Shechenko didnt quit for lack of competition, he left for pretending hella money and his wife another city
    otherwise he could join Inter years ago, instead than us, we're not that poor, you just make this Milan lower than what it is.

the point with you is always ONE

you have your list of 4-5 players, out of 250.000 in this world, or we sign them or we end to serie C, because Mr Yasser knows all and see the future.

i guess i said all

Well, guys, I donīt think itīs a good reason to start a fight. Bonera is surely no exciting purchase. I donīt like him, but this doesnīt mean that he couldnīt turn a good player. 16 years ago, I used to complain about the early Costacurta. I said that heīd never be a good player. His luck was to play in a backline peopled by players like Baresi, Maldini and Tassotti. I am almost sure that if he had played in such a team like Parma, he would have never become COSTACURTA. When Milan signed Pancaro, I was one of those guys here who yelled at Galliani "You ****ing bold faggot!". I think that they are trying to save money in order to place the right orders. We need a very good RB, an outstanding midfielder and an excellent striker and a great goalie. 4 starters, who will cost at least 80M.

I do not understand why all of you here put down the guy before he plats for us. At least he is better than Simic and could play right back. And with the right people around him such as Maldini and Billy he can turn into a class player.

This transfer, to me, is at least 2 years too late. But, better than nothing. We need some backups for our defense. Bonera is a better option than Costacurta at this point of his career.

And who knows, maybe he could live up to his potential of being "future" Italian star?.
    Last edited by Bo0; 29th July 2006 at 02:46.
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION