Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Milan sign Bonera

I'm with you Yasser, I like Bonera as much as I like my dog pissing on my car. No, retorical question, I'm not a pervert!

I just turned to the question you asked: Question remains: Why do we sign bench players before regular ones?

Luckan sniffed on much of the answer.

Pancaro as much as I(for first) and some others following me, DISLIKED him, gave us some nice satisfactions

don't underrate Bonera (like that game, too much overrated to contrast with too much underrated)

imagine if lugano sux in europe, just imagine it

Quote Originally Posted by Gurra G
    Question remains: Why do we sign bench players before regular ones?

Luckan sniffed on much of the answer.
    gurre, gurre, please tell me the answer before i pee my pants

Ehm, I said you were on the answer? The easy buys are... ehm, easy to conclude whereas the bigger and more attractive names have other aspects. That's why Milan have catched several free agents and bought to players that respectivley cost €5m or less. Just as most of the other big clubs, except for Manchester United, Chelsea and Real Madrid who have bums as negotiaters.

The club that owns an attractive player want as much money as possibile (and we are not talking about €0.5m...), and waits, negotiate, to get the other clubs impatient and to play hard to get. They know that there are many clubs with big bucks to spend on them.

The club that wants to buy doesn't want to pay as much and waits, negotiate to bring the pricetag down. And here we are in a spiral that ends and slows down ones the transfer window does and the clubs finally have to reach an agreement and not to beat about the bush.

It's now that the real il mercato rossonero begins. The last two months has just been to polish the skin, now it's time to insert some vital organs.

Of course, this is something you already knew. I honestly don't know why I wrote such a long post. Bored perhaps-
    Last edited by Gurre; 28th July 2006 at 22:20.

Why did signing Zambrotta took only few days for Barca? Deco too.. Everyone they want - they can get!

While us, everything is hard, tough.. Bla bla.. It took us 2 months to sign Gilardino who said I only want Milan.. We make things complicated.. The problem is, if we'll go on the hard way; we have no time to sign Diarra, Alves and a striker..

I just hope Oddo isn't next..

The problem:
    Bonera since 2001 didn't progress any bit.. We only care to complete the squad list nowadays..

Pancaro Mau was a lucky buy.. Should I remind you about Vieri for example?

Quote Originally Posted by Yasser
    Why did signing Zambrotta took only few days for Barca? Deco too.. Everyone they want - they can get!
    There is always exceptions. Zambrotta is a bad example though, because Juventus sold him below his value. I suspect because he shouldn't insist on joiníng Milan once the last verdict arrived. The only you can blame for that is Juventus or Zambrotta, Milan did all they could in reasonable ways IMO.

While us, everything is hard, tough.. Bla bla.. It took us 2 months to sign Gilardino who said I only want Milan.. We make things complicated.. The problem is, if we'll go on the hard way; we have no time to sign Diarra, Alves and a striker.
    Tell Berlusconi then to splash money right away just so you can sleep at nights. That is the option IMO, Milan aren't lazy because they enjoy it, there is a point in their actions.

And why do so many mention Gilardino? How can he even be used as an example? A relativley big name that was bought in half of July for half of the asking price - and that doesn't satisfy some of you?

You should also know that Milan have a shareholders' meeting every summer - any significant buys before that are out of question. It would totally mess up the numbers, big loss one year and a small profit the next. That is probably why the real negotiations with Parma started after June 30, which if I remember correctly was the date of last years shareholders' meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by Yasser
    The problem:
    Bonera since 2001 didn't progress any bit.. We only care to complete the squad list nowadays..

Pancaro Mau was a lucky buy.. Should I remind you about Vieri for example?

imho u just complain and complain, u did with Walter, u did with Mix, u do with me.

you may be 101 % right about Bonera, and Milan management, but you shall consider again yourself not so sure to know the future nor destiny of the planet earth