Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sammarco

Default Sammarco

Chievo agree Sammarco deal Sunday 11 June, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paolo Sammarco will remain at Chievo Verona next season after his loan deal from Milan was extended.

Although the midfielder is well regarded by the Rossoneri, they have opted to allow him to remain in order to net more experience.

Sammarco is a battling central midfielder who has just enjoyed a splendid campaign at the Stadio Bentegodi.

Sammarco was also a part of Claudio Gentile’s Italian Under-21 outfit who abdicated their European crown in Portugal last week.

----------------------------------------------------
    how do you guys rate sammarco? is he any good? for the future?
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

i think we add him to the list of young guys who will never be given a shot

Oh come on drew.

I think that we should now start complaining since Sammarco has developed a lot last season and will probably do more progress if he is given consistency (which he will get from remaining at Chievo Verona) rather than sitting on our bench.

He played +20 games for Chievo last season and is a regular in the U21-national team. He is added to the future prospects-list if any IMHO.

but how long will he be loaned out for mix, i agree with you, but milans policy of preferring to play older estsblished stars will probably never see him get games

what is he........23, id like to see us playing 23 year olds

surely there comes a time when we should blood these guys

if he's 23, how come he played in the u-21's?

any info on him? height and all? a picture maybe

I've got a devil in me

The Best Kaká Video Ever

Paolo Sammarco
    Name Paolo Sammarco
    Club Chievo
    DOB 17 Mar 1983

probably we wont ever see him in milan, too bad these playes arent given a chance, same with donadel, and maybe with foggia...
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

Oh yeah, our youth policy is very weird over the last decade. The last one who gave some chances to the youth was Zac i guess. I prefer Ancelloti over him but i liked that he tried out a lot of young promissing players. At least he "made" Ambrosini, Abbiati, Guly, Sala or Comandini even some of them failed to made bigger impact in the end. I can remamber that in 97 Galliani was presenting these four players being "Milan of 2000" - Ambrosini, Vieira, Locatelli and Coco.
    Vieira and Locatelli were sold before having a regular chance. Coco missed the chance due to injury and being an asshole and only Ambrosini made it to show something.
    It was same thing with Oddo. Raising him up as a kid...then keep on loaning him...in the end even he was U-21 regular selling him and after years trying to get him back for a huge amount of money. Stupid.
    We also bought these players like Donati, Dala Bonna, Collocini who were very promissing at the time but our policy killed them.
    What happened to Beloufa, Aliyu Dati, Graffiedi, Saudati, Rabito, Rossetti, Rinaldini, Aubameyang and thousands more? Were they not good enough or just our policy ****ed their talents up?

I hope George Weah Jr. is not gonna end up like that! He's 19 so I hope he can be tried out this season already! I wanna see small George becoming BIG George!
    "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse" - Don Corleone

All these youth players are simply not good enough. If they were they'd made it at the small feeder clubs. But Donati as an example is just not talented enough.
    Devilsmania Olympic games
    :gold: Archery