Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Shevchenko to Chelsea

Quote Originally Posted by drew
    we wont miss the goals, wel miss the player to grab the game by the balls when everyone else id failing, i can only think of one other player like that, and he aint for sale
    Dunno which player you mean, but Ronaldo fits the bill too.
    Became decisive when mostly needed (World Cup 2002 nearly all games, 02/03 CL season in a good team vs. ManU, vs. Juve penalty that Figo missed).
    Devilsmania Olympic games
    :gold: Archery

im meaning stevie G, he single handedly wins things for liverpool, in fact the other 10 players hinder him

seems its all done for 30m pounds, thats a piss take, FOK OFF SHEVA U DIRTY SH*T

Well in the end 62 million isn't bad at all for a player who wanted to leave, seemed so happy signing his contract, and is almost 30. Didn't leave the best way possible, still good luck to him in England.

Diarra/Mascherano/De Rossi/Gerrard one of those four should join for sure, the midfield is where we need reinforcement the most...defence just a couple of quality back-ups for Nesta and KK...Alves for sure too, hope Milan seriously try to sign him.

As for his replcement, Fat Ron should be the guy.
    ^^^^FORZA VECCHIO CUORE ROSSONERO^^^^

Damn, if the 65 million number is correct, then we are up for a shopping spree this summer I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter
    62M Euro: thatīs the money Chelsea paid. Itīs a good amount of money for a 30 y.o. player, whoīs actually injured... Now I expect great signings.
    I wouldnīt buy English and Spanish players. So no Torres, Gerrard, Abelda, Joaquin or Vicente. And I wouldnīt waste money for young Italians prospects. They arenīt woth of it. The only Italians I would buy are De Rossi and Cassano. Maybe Tavano as fourth striker. I thought a lot regarding the possibility of buying Juve players, well I gave myself the following answer: "I donīt want Juveīs **** rests!", even if their names are Ibra or zambrotta. I would look at French, Dutch and Brasilian players: They rarely fail.
    Defenders? Well, Alves, Rafinha, Alex, Gallas and Luisinho are top players.
    Midfielders? Ribery, Toulalan, Juninho, Diarra (Mali), Lincoln, Maduro, Snejider...
    Strikers? Suazo (Honduras) scored 22 times... and he is faster than the first Ronaldo.

Walter the heart does not belong in business.

We can't let players like Buffon and Zambrotta go to other clubs just because of our feeling for Juventus. Pippo came to us from Juve and look at what he has given our club.

I prefer to look at it from the perspective that Juve's corrupt behaviour would not only have sent them to Serie B losing hundreds of millions in the process, but it will also have given us a squad on which we can start another 10 year period of complete European dominance that will make obviously clear once again who the true Flagship of Italian Football is.

All the more reason to turn the screw and take half their squad. Galliani's handshake and smile when concluding each purchase would easily be worth 10 scudetti.

62m is not bad!! now let the shopping begin!

i hope we do everything to sign steven gerrard!! he would bring us to another level, he will be more important then sheva.
    a new striker is also needed, cassano would do it for me. and please no fat ronnie!
    + add a right back, oddo or alves...

those signings are the most important, if we still have some money left we can buy some youngsters, like gourcuff
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

the fee for Sheva is good I must say. now we need to start spending it for right players. Although I dont see us buying any player before WC finishes.
    AZERBAIJAN -- 20% of territory occupied by Armenia.
    SPLENDIDA RIVINCITA, MILAN CAMPIONE d'EUROPA 2007!