Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Parma vs Milan

Serie A Parma vs Milan

Parma vs Milan

sunday 7 may
    15:00 kick off

Ok the second last game coming up away at parma, it will be hard they only lost 4 times this season at home, But i still have good faith in a victory for our team. Parma lost last weak with a 3-1 scoreline against calgliari. but we must not forget our home game in january against them where we were conceeded 3 goals from parma and we were lucky to win that game.

Parma will probarbly miss bolano, delvechio and dessena.
    We must win we must fight everything is still possible. This sunday we will support 2 teams and support them with our full hearth!!!! Gooooo PALERMO!!!!

and

Fooooorrrzzaaaaaaaaaaaa MILAN!!!!!!!!!

good opening line matey i think we can win quite comfortably, although in vain i feel as Juve will sow up the scudetto this week, lets face it Palermo at home, im sure the game will last 110 minutes if its needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Parma are a good side at home, but the pressure isnt really on us, the players and management must know the score and that it will take a gargantuan effort for them to drop points.

......................dida
    ..cafu.......nesta.....kaladze...serginho
    .....gattuso......pirlo.......seedorf
    ...................kaka
    ..............sheva.....pippo

is how carlo will play

...................dida
    ...cafu....nesta...kaladze...serginho
    .............gattuso..vogel
    .....Seedorf....kaka.....jankulovski
    .................sheva

id give this ago, purely cos im bored and think it would work, lets at least try something new, pirlo needs to be dropped, give marek a game, and vogel so we at least know where he goes next season, seedorf can play right, hes dutch they can play anywhere,

Parma have nothing to play for as they are safe in Serie A now, but the pressure will be on us. We need some of our players to give us an overdue decent performance. We should beat Parma, and hopefully get a few goals as well.
    My prediction - 3-1 to Milan, and I think Juve will drop points at Palermo
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

Quote Originally Posted by drew
    seedorf can play right, hes dutch they can play anywhere,
    you finally starting to get it don't you! we are superiour!!

but indeed i also have good hope for palermo they can't be bought like siena!! they will fight they will feel honourd if they beat juve!!! Goooo parlermo!!!

i also see a 1-3 score line for us

How naive to even dream that Palermo would have a serious approach to their game against the crooks.

As long as we trash Parma I am content and if Marchionni would happen to break a leg or suffer damage to cruciate knee ligaments, all the better. That little bugger has already begun his transformation into being a fullblooded gobbo by claiming that he will do everything to help merda win the title.

Let's end this season in style with a performance worthy of AC Milan. Gilardino should bag a brace at his old park in front of his (former) fans.

maybe naive but much better then being a doom thinker, and watch sunday and if juve wins that you could say, see i told you, well great for you!

i rather keep positive untill the end and maybe i'll be dissapointed like hell, we will see then

but i sincerly believe in palermo!

I'd happily suffer that blow in my face fillipo.

As it happens however, it's not a very likely scenario given how the italian league works.

i have to give you right from one hand, from the other hand i think there is no league in the world where so much championships have been lost in the last games like they did in italia so there is always hope!!

and don't forget palermo needs the points for uefacup football if they don't take points they have a big change they doesn't qualify for uefa cup and last week the won from fiorentina! and their last game is the derby against messina also a very difficult match!