Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Milan vs Livorno

Serie A Milan vs Livorno

Milan vs Livorno

Sunday: 30-04-2006
    time: 15:00

No time for being dissapointed, next game coming up and an important one in our last hope for the scudetto. this is the first of the last 3 legs and on paper the easiest one, so an absolute must win match. Seedorf wil be out during the coming 2 games. So maybe a chance for jankulovski? or serginho will play there and maldini on the leftback position. Nesta is still in doubt for this game.

Livorno only have one miss thats our former player Coco.
    They currently have the 8th place in the serie a and are struggling to get uefa football so we must be carefull they will go for a very physical game i think.

So go milan!!!! gives us hope, the scudetto is not in our hands but atleast i wanna see us fighting for it every game untill the last minute!!! and let us pray, hope and believe that juve will screw up big time!! the sooner the better.

Just hope for a solid performance, and a win to secure the all important 2nd spot...hopefully the gobbi will slip, but I doubt it.

And yeah...it's good chance for Janku to get a chance.

FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!
    ^^^^FORZA VECCHIO CUORE ROSSONERO^^^^

fORZA MILAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!
    GIVE US LA SCUDETTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm...we're all sounding so optimistic and that's good anyway so thumbs up fellas!

Personally I'd be on cloud 10 if we end up with the scudetto - we've been too long without a title me thinks...

I think this is Marek Jankulovski's time and I'd be glad if he takes it. Seedorf's been too sloppy recently and I guess thats bcos there's no one breathing down his neck for his shirt.

Forza Milan!!

Janku should be in the line-up the last three games. he might a same part of the midfield solution for next season. i was really happy milan signed him but he never plays. look at kaladze and the improvment he made when he got a regular spot.

speaking of janku , before he came to milan , he was one of the best wingers in italy...carlo converted him to one of the worst wingers in europe!

frankly speakin, i dont believe in scudetto..

i am just waiting for a new season..
    AZERBAIJAN -- 20% of territory occupied by Armenia.
    SPLENDIDA RIVINCITA, MILAN CAMPIONE d'EUROPA 2007!

Yea phantomo... I understand u. But I wasnt so optimistic myself until things "suddenly" started looking so good.

Even now, I'm watching with my fingers crossed - if we win, GOOD but if we dont, at least I want us to win the last 3 games so it wont be like last season where we just burnt out after pressurising Juve to an extent. If they win this season, let them STRUGGLE for it!

All said, we can still win the watchword is this: B-E-L-I-E-V-E! We in Milan are believers so lets keep on keeping on!

Forza Milan!!!