Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: FCBarcelona vs AC Milan

I am worried about the game tonight due to the number of reported injuries to key players, particularly in defence. Kaka will be a huge loss if he is definitely out and I am hoping Inzaghi is recalled into the side, as I have not been impressed with Gilardino at all, let alone in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by SPURSMILAN
    I am worried about the game tonight due to the number of reported injuries to key players, particularly in defence. Kaka will be a huge loss if he is definitely out and I am hoping Inzaghi is recalled into the side, as I have not been impressed with Gilardino at all, let alone in Europe.
    Why are you worried mate? Tomorrow's our night. Barcelona's undefeated streak in Europe comes to an end tomorrow night. Their long undefeated streak that includes the league and UCL comes to an end tomorrow night. Their undefeated streak at home comes to an end tomorrow night.

Milan is playing against the odds and on the back foot. A scenario where Ancelotti's side is a predator. It's the perfect setting for the big kill. Don't be worried. Keep believing because that is what this team needs. We need to get behind this team and believe because this team has a chance to make history tomorrow night. We win this semi and we will be Campione d'Europa no matter who is at the other end and I respect Arsenal and Villareal and what they are doing. The semi decides our fate. If we win, we write our name on that trophy and the balance is restored once again.

Forza Milan.
    Last edited by Haroon; 25th April 2006 at 17:30.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Milan will have to play hard-ball for the full 90+ minutes. I fear Kaka wont last and for Nesta, he has even missed todays session - he's out.....

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon
    Why are you worried mate? Tomorrow's our night. Barcelona's undefeated streak in Europe comes to an end tomorrow night. Their long undefeated streak that includes the league and UCL comes to an end tomorrow night. Their undefeated streak at home comes to an end tomorrow night.

Milan is playing against the odds and on the back foot. A scenario where Ancelotti's side is a predator. It's the perfect setting for the big kill. Don't be worried. Keep believing because that is what this team needs. We need to get behind this team and believe because this team has a chance to make history tomorrow night. We win this semi and we will be Campione d'Europa no matter who is at the other end and I respect Arsenal and Villareal and what they are doing. The semi decides our fate. If we win, we write our name on that trophy and the balance is restored once again.

Forza Milan.

i agree with ur heart haroon, but even if we beat barca, no way does it write our name on that trophy, we lost last year due to bad management and arrogance, both arsenal and villareal are good enough to beat us, especially arsenal, and they are a young side, with youth comes arogance, and in football that is a dangerous weapon. We will have to do bloody well to win this trophy

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon

Forza Milan.
    Amen to that Haroon
    Gila... I wish you were a jelly baby, so I could eat you! You are so scrummy . Maldini , Pippo , Tomasson, Kaka, Gerrard & Nesta, you guys can be my cornflakes anyday

if we reach the final it will be against arsenal. poor riquelme
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

Werent the arse that lucky!! :eek: I just hope that last year scenario doesnt repeat itself :rolleyes:
    Gila... I wish you were a jelly baby, so I could eat you! You are so scrummy . Maldini , Pippo , Tomasson, Kaka, Gerrard & Nesta, you guys can be my cornflakes anyday

if we do reach the final, the players should understand better than last year, that Arsenal can't be underestimated, even if we lead by 3-0 at the halftime again. so, i doubt if that's gonna happen again if we do reach the final.

tomorrow's gonna be a huge night for us, no matter what happens.

if we win, it'd be great. if we lost, hey as long as we gave our best performance, i think we shouldn't be too down-hearted. Barca is a great team.
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION