Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Messina vs Ac Milan

MILANELLO - The situation on the players injured at Messina will be evaluated on a daily basis and a final decision will be taken after Tuesday evening's training session ahead of the Barcelona game.

so this means the injuries aren't that worse, just hope they will recover in time!!!

guys, I agree with Walker, we lost scudetto in Lecce!

no chance for us winning it...

Quote Originally Posted by Il Phantomo
    guys, I agree with Walker, we lost scudetto in Lecce!

no chance for us winning it...

I know it may sound wierd and probably will not affect Juve but I just read that some Juve players ( Mutu, Emerson among others ) had some fun with prostitutes. This may be an indicator that Juves' morale just hit the bottom and there is no way this side with this coach and this players can now win 3 games! It might come to the last game and as we all know Juve has lost it already before in the last game. So did Inter and Lazio ,I think, so lets just wait and see. And as always lets hope for the best and prepare for the worse!

FORZA MILAN!
    in un mese hai perso moglie,tifosi e kakà,papi vendi la società

that mutu really is a party animal, i read the book of jimmy floyd hasselbaink he also says that mutu is a great man but lives for party's and always find himself into trouble!

i hope the really really have a mental break down the whole juve team and the won't be able to win this season. we need them to lose many points because there is also a hughe risk we will lose some points at the parma away game or the roma home game! hope we don't because there is nothing more then the scudetto i choose the scudetto above the cl

i think if we can win our remaining games we will win scudetto!! juve only needs 1 defeat or 2draws, and with their current form that is likely to happen!

but it will be very hard for us to win our next 3games, with roma playing for the 4th CL spot, away against parma is also very difficult and livorno is a very good side but we should beat them at home.

forza milan!!!
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

Quote Originally Posted by fillipo
    that mutu really is a party animal, i read the book of jimmy floyd hasselbaink he also says that mutu is a great man but lives for party's and always find himself into trouble!

i hope the really really have a mental break down the whole juve team and the won't be able to win this season. we need them to lose many points because there is also a hughe risk we will lose some points at the parma away game or the roma home game! hope we don't because there is nothing more then the scudetto i choose the scudetto above the cl
    i dont care, if only we could win one of them! but it will be very very hard!!
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

SERIE A: SEEDORF GETS TWO-GAME SUSPENSION
    24/04/2006
    MILAN - Clarence Seedorf will miss the next two league games, against Livorno and Parma, after being sent-off against Messina.

2 games is to hard, even red was not deserved, he didn't start the fight and a man can defend himself imo
    AC MILAN Tu Sei Tutta la Mia Vita !!!