Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: AC Milan vs FCBarcelona

Inzaghi is missing.

Dida, Kalac.

Cafu, Kaladze, Maldini, Nesta, Jankulovski, Simic, Stam.

Ambrosini, Gattuso, Kaką, Pirlo, Rui Costa, Seedorf, Serginho, Vogel.

Amoroso, Gilardino, Shevchenko.

inzaghi missing, too bad! lucky enough we got sheva he played 3 times against barcalona in his career and scored 5 goals in those 3 games!

i know about the posters, but i think its a kinda hyped by the media! i already heard several stories about it, one that it's only for gattuso who seems to motivate himself enormous to keep ronaldhino out of the game

for tomorrows game the san siro will be totally full, there will be no empty seat in the whole stadion. this has resulted in a record recette amount of:3.260.405 euro.

now hoping they will scare the **** out of those barca players tomorrow

MIIIILLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAN MILAN MILAN!!!!!!!

Pippo will be fresh for the nou camp, we will need him over there to hang on the shoulders of defenders and disrupt there play from the back, have faith in gila tomorrow, i also fancy villareal to get a draw

Default Some inspirational Quotes

"Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them-a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."

"Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even."

a couple of quotes by the great Muhammad Ali, bth very appropriate to this game

Arguably, Stam's finest hour in a Milan shirt came against Barca and IMO, he's an absolute necessity for Tuesday. Concede an away goal and I fail to see us progressing, so solidity is paramount as far as I'm concerned.

If Cafu was in his pomp, the dilemma would be greater but akin to Gurra G, I feel that this diluted version just isn't worth the gamble.

Cafu maybe in the later part of the match if things don't go our way, but certainly not from the start, unless we want to get raped by the buck tooth beaver in our own stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomas
    Cafu maybe in the later part of the match if things don't go our way, but certainly not from the start, unless we want to get raped by the buck tooth beaver in our own stadium.