Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Milan - Inter

Twenty facts about il derby di milano

- 262 times inter and milan played eachother since 18 october 1908
    - Milan won the first match with 2-1
    - Inter won the last derby on 11 december 2005 with 3-2
    - Milan won 102 games and inter won 88 times
    - The rossoneri scored 419 goals in the derby's and the nerazzurri scored 385 times.
    - In april the rivals stood 26 times against eachothers
    - of these april-derby's milan won 12 and inter 11
    - only one time more the teams played eachother on 14 april, that was in 1935 and inter won with 2-0
    - Inter won on 6 november 1949 the most scoring derby 6-5
    - The longest winning range stands on name of milan, its 9 games in a row from 1910 until 1913.
    - Inter's best winning range is 5
    - Inter does have the longest range of being unbeaten in the derby: 16 games on a row from 1928 till 1934
    - Milan Longest unbeaten range is from 1974 till 1979 with 13 games without a loss.
    - The biggest victory in the history off the derby is de 8-1 victory for milan on 3 march 1918
    - The biggest away win is from 11 march 2001 when milan won the away derby with 0-6.
    - In the serie a inter won the most games:50, Milan won 43 times in the serie a.
    - Only 2 seasons there where no derby's : in 80/81 and 81/82
    - Inter is the club where Andrei Sjevtsjenko scored his most goals against: 14 times
    - Obafemi Martins is the Nerazzurro who scored most against milan 3 times
    - Paolo Maldini have already played 50 derby's, he won 21 won of htem and lost 11 times.

This was published today in the gazetto i thought i nice piece of statistics for the boys on dm.

i'm already fired up for the game tonight!!

Quote Originally Posted by gentle
    if i were ancellotti i would start the game with gila in front and rui + kaka behind!! i think it's a great system of attacking and being careful at the same time. in the other hand, this will rest sheva and pippo for the big game against barca...anyway...hope we will win these 2 games :-)
    forza milan

he probarbly will but offcourse without rui, seedorf will play there, sheva will get some rest and inzaghi has suffered from the flu last days so it's very likely he will start with only one striker and kaka and seedorf behind him

Fillipo good infoís

So its Maldini 50ís Derby interesting

Martins seems to ba a constant problem for us, i think he will be inters most influential attacker tonight,

i expect a hattrick from Gila tonight

we should win, we have the motivation of not only the defeat earlier in the season, but also the second position Inter now desperately crave. We must detach ourselves from tuesday tonight, and ramain focussed on the job in hand, i wouldnt rest sheva, he is too important for us, id play sheva and gila and save pippo for barca. It will work for us, gila has been great in the league, and pippo great in the CL.

All in all a 2-0 or 2-1 (martins) victory for us, to tkae into the barca game

yeah martins is a very dangerous player, he is too fast!! especially that our defence is getting older!! anyway...i always have faith is nesta, kaladze and our legend maldini...
    forza milan!
    I'VE GOT A DEVIL IN ME

You expect a hattrick?

Anyway, the 4-3-2-1-formation I reported about a couple days ago, well, it seems Ancelotti will opt for same old, same old:

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/4...ter05060uj.jpg

It looks like it anyway... But the christmas tree is an option.

Thank you Mixet