Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Milan - Inter

Gazzetta today write Milan could use a Alberto Di Natale formation.

Cafů-Nesta-Maldini-Serginho
    Gattuso-Pirlo-Ambrosini
    Kaká-Seedorf
    Gilardino

This means Inzaghi and Shevchenko will be rested and saved for the game against Barcelona. Seedorf to his old favourite position trequartista, instead of a classic midfielder. Happily, Ancelotti doesn't seem to include Rui Costa in the 4-3-2-1-formation. IMHO he has nothing, nothing, nothing, to contribute in a game against Inter.

Berlusconi has previously stated that Milan always should play with two strikers. However, in this case he claims it's not the number of attackers who count, but the mentality of the team and the attitude to win the game.

Shevchenko who has been troubled by a tendon problem for some time, is according to today's report, well and able to train at full speed.

At week 34 in Serie A season 03/04, Gilardino scored four goals against Udinese. At week 34 in season 04/05, four goals against Livorno. The derby, week 34 and it's friday, last time a derby was played on a friday, it ended 6-0 to Milan...

Inter are in bad shape, however, the "weaker" sides often perform well in derbys.
    Last edited by Gurre; 12th April 2006 at 19:17.

[QUOTE=Gurra G]
    At week 34 in Serie A season 03/04, Gilardino scored four goals against Udinese. At week 34 in season 04/05, four goals against Livorno. The derby, week 34 and it's friday, last time a derby was played on a friday, it ended 6-0 to Milan...
    QUOTE]

sounds good
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

Hopefully the history will repeat itself

Forza Milan
    Gila... I wish you were a jelly baby, so I could eat you! You are so scrummy . Maldini , Pippo , Tomasson, Kaka, Gerrard & Nesta, you guys can be my cornflakes anyday

Has anyone else heard the somewhat disturbing rumours that a section of the Inter fans/degenerates are conspiring to sabotage the fixture?

Quote Originally Posted by GattusoKing
    Has anyone else heard the somewhat disturbing rumours that a section of the Inter fans/degenerates are conspiring to sabotage the fixture?

I did not hear anything like that. But after last year and the events of last two week I would not be surprised if we had yet another fireworks show. Anyways all we have to do is score and then wait for Inter fans to start their "show", run as far away as possible from Curva Nord and wait for Serie A officials to hand us 3 points and Inter yet another ban!
    in un mese hai perso moglie,tifosi e kakà,papi vendi la società

The Inter supporters will not be in the Curva. They will be outside the arena in a protest, mainly because of the dissapointing Champions League season.

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Squadr...le/12/12.shtml

Update of the GDS-article: This is an announcment of Franco Caravita, the... "leader" in Curva Nord. The protest is not only because of UCL, but also to those who attacted the players last weekend. They are tired of meaningsless wins against Ascoli, and progress in Coppa Italia. For not bringning important wins and victorys, the supporters will not attend to the Curva.
    Last edited by Gurre; 12th April 2006 at 21:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurra G
    The Inter supporters will not be in the Curva. They will be outside the arena in a protest, mainly because of the dissapointing Champions League season.
    They will be outside all game long or just first 10-15 minutes?
    in un mese hai perso moglie,tifosi e kakà,papi vendi la società

Quote Originally Posted by Walker
    They will be outside all game long or just first 10-15 minutes?
    The entire game. Against Chievo in 2004 they had a protest 10-15 minutes...

I also noticed another reason in the article for the protest: "Fake" Inter supporters who have tickets, could attend to the Curva in times like this and get the "real" supporters and Inter as a club in trouble, by e.g. throwing flares.

I guess no real problems will occur in the stadium and during the game, but there is a risk of problems before and after the game with the crowd, since the Inter supporters will be outside...
    Last edited by Gurre; 12th April 2006 at 21:59.