Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Ac Milan vs Chievo

Quote Originally Posted by fillipo
    4 months ago he still could tackle/defend/cross/attack/dribble so if he can't anymore then he must be the fasted aging man in the world!!

come on this is bull****, he is hopeless off form, but i'm sure he still can be of use for the team and also next year (i don't say at milan) but he will play football

i'm only worried that he is not at his best before the barcalona games, and thats to bad because a good cafu was more then welcome in these games
    cafu is not old cafu since 1 year,he lost his self after scudetto game and never rediscovered that.
    we can't rely on cafu for next year as we will sign one of CLERC,ODDO ,REVEİLLERE.
    i would play elena santarelli vs ronaldinho instead of cafu.he can effect ronaldinho with her beauty.joking aside,we really need foggia and new right wing back.

He could still be of some use I'm sure, but not enough to warrant a contract renewal, IMO. Even pre-injury, his form was a pale comparison to that of last season and I think he'll do miraculously well to hold down a berth for Brazil during the WC.

Replacing him will be nigh on impossible, but at least we'll have greater solidity - no bad thing

agree simon, i do believe an element of sentiment will include him in the brazil starting XI, altho cicinho may be a bit miffed about that

today in the news cafu told he wants to extend his contract at milan one more year. and he is sure soon he will sign this new contract when the small terms are agreed

Galliani will do that for sure ... but I don't mind
    AC MILAN Tu Sei Tutta la Mia Vita !!!

indeed doesn't mind but still we need a new rb, with costacurta at 41, stam leaving, simic probarbely leaving we need someone to back up cafu or someone who cafu can back up