Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: CL: AC Milan Vs Lyon (2nd Leg)

Quote Originally Posted by Attila
    but at least for us in the UK we have the pleasure to watch the match live on ITV !!!

Just in time to inaugurate my new flat screen !!

FORZA MILAN !!
    I know, for once I get to see it live to the second and on a big shiny screen, rather than a minute or so delay on a PC monitor.

As for the game, well, we have a habit of producing it against the odds. Man Utd last year, Bayern this, then our away performance in Lyon got us a better result than I expected.

I believe we're capable of pulling off a great performance and despite my earlier reservation I think we can go through to the semis.

Official line-ups;

MILAN: Dida; Stam, Nesta, Kaladze, Serginho; Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf; Kakà; Shevchenko, Inzaghi. All: Ancelotti.

A disposizione: Kalac, Maldini, Costacurta, Vogel, Ambrosini, Rui Costa, Gilardino.

LIONE: Coupet; Clerc, Cris, Caçapa, Abidal; Govou, Diarra, Juninho; Wiltord, Fred, Malouda. All: Houllier.

A disposizione: Vercoutre, Reveillère, Muller, Clement, Pedretti, Carew, Benzema.

Forza Milan!!!!!!!

Cafu dropped. Joy.

I would let Paolo start but have faith in these boys that they will make us proud again

FORZA MILAN
    AC MILAN Tu Sei Tutta la Mia Vita !!!

we have seen Kaladze grow in the last few months, long may it continue, Forza Kala!!

3 forwards for them is an attacking sign, let's hope we get plenty of space to exploit
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

The game is on ESPN2!!??I guess all my emails did make an effect!!

FORZA MILAN!!!
    in un mese hai perso moglie,tifosi e kakà,papi vendi la società

With Malouda Govou Fred and Wiltord all in the starting line-up, Lyon have signalled their intent. They believe that that they can really get at our back four with pace and width (something i think they didnt try enough in the first leg) and try and stretch milans defense when we go on the attack.

Its a big risk, as now we SHOULD dominate the midfield, key word being should.... Let's see how it goes tho eh - Seedorf is absolutely key, with Diarra keeping an eye on Kaká, and Pirlo And Juninho doubtlessly having a "pass-off" this is where seedorf can really stamp his mark on the midfield and mke the game his.

However at the same time, Milan cannot panic if we concede a goal, im sure Lyon have last years final, depor, borussia and psv all in their minds, and hoping for another capitulation, if they attack us and are not afraid of us.

Me im just about to run a hot bath now and soak in the bath after a hard-days Hockey game....oh and im taking my tv via extension lead into the bathroom too...

I cant wait
    You can love many women...but only ONE football club!!!

FORZA MILAN!