Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Seria A - Ac Milan - Fiorentina

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas
    Especially both these 2 guys are really essential to them
    NICOLAS Sorry, to many guys with the "D". Donadel, Di Loreto and of course, Dainelli.

D Connection !

D-spot
    AZERBAIJAN -- 20% of territory occupied by Armenia.
    SPLENDIDA RIVINCITA, MILAN CAMPIONE d'EUROPA 2007!

Hiddink left PSV , according to Bild.de
    but carlo extended his stay .............

Milan welcome back Maldini Saturday 25 March, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paolo Maldini could play against Fiorentina this evening, opening up a starting spot for him against Lyon, revealed Carlo Ancelotti.

“If Maldini is able to play, then he could be ready for Olympique Lyonnais as well,” said the Coach. “It’s true that our defence is solid at the moment, but his presence would only strengthen it further. Either way, we managed without him against Bayern Munich and would do the same in the quarter-finals if necessary.”

Maldini has been out of action for several months with a recurring knee problem that has prompted some to suggest he’ll put an early end to his career.

However, the captain will be on the bench against Fiorentina this evening and could make an appearance in this clash between second and fourth.

“Jaap Stam is slowly improving, but he is unavailable for this game. Alessandro Costacurta shows no signs of deteriorating with age and if anything has been a real surprise for us this season, especially as he can play at right-back as well as central defence.”

Just days ahead of the Champions League showdown with Lyon, Ancelotti admits he could opt to rotate the squad.

“Massimo Ambrosini picked up a knock and Marcos Cafu continues to work hard. All the strikers are in good shape, so a little rotation helps everyone in the long run. I’ll make my decision based on how I’ve seen them in training this week.”

Fiorentina will be particularly motivated in this game, as they suffered a humiliating 6-0 defeat here last season.

“They’re not the only ones looking for a re-match, as we aren’t over the 3-1 loss we had at the Stadio Franchi earlier this year,” added Ancelotti.

Milan squad: Dida, Kalac; Costacurta, Kaladze, Maldini, Nesta, Jankulovski, Simic; Ambrosini, Gattuso, Kakŕ, Pirlo, Rui Costa, Seedorf, Serginho, Vogel; Amoroso, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Shevchenko
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

great news , finally. happy to see him back

If anyone's struggling to find a source for viewing this game, www.livefootballonline.com have come up trumps again and are carrying it. Incidentally they're also carrying the Lyon game on Wednesday as well for those desperate to see that one too.

I'd highly recommend them. I seriously advise anyone who takes their football seriously, but who doesn't have the extensive satellite channels, to join up.

Great thing about them is they get streams from the most obscure sources as well as the more mainstream ones.

However, onto the game itself, and while the Scudetto is gone, we still have a CL trophy to fight for, so it's good to have Maldini back after [forever]. Any sign of Cafu though?

yeah, I thought Cafu was supposed to play

I've got a devil in me

The Best Kaká Video Ever