Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Udinese vs Ac Milan

Serie A Udinese vs Ac Milan

Seria A Udinese - Milan

Stadio Friuli

Udinese and Milan will be looking to put their disappointment from the last few weeks behind them when they come face to face at the Stadio Friuli. Their chances of reaching their respective aims for the season may look slim, but both will know they need to pick up as many wins as possible in the remainder of their campaigns to secure their current positions.

The Rossoneri’s draw with Juventus may have effectively ended their title hopes but they still have plenty to play for. The gap between them and the Old Lady may be 10 points but just two separate them from city rivals Inter in the hunt for automatic qualification for the Champions League group stage.

A loss of concentration could easily see the Diavolo suffer the humiliation of the less than glamorous qualifying rounds and almost certainly leave Coach Carlo Ancelotti’s already precarious position hanging in the balance. Unfortunately they will be without some key players for this encounter, especially in their much-criticised defence. Marcos Cafu and Paolo Maldini are both injured and Gennaro Gattuso’s sending off against Juve means he is suspended along with Jaap Stam.

Udinese’s season just keeps getting worse. Since their early Champions League disappointment they were greeted by the prospect of mid-table mediocrity and now the very real possibility of relegation to Serie B. A dreadful run of results has seen them go eight matches without a win and put their top-flight status in jeopardy.

Only two points currently separates the Zebrette from the bottom three and the Coaching duo of Nestor Sensini and Loris Dominissini will have been concerned to see fellow strugglers Cagliari, Messina and Empoli all win at the weekend. Unless the Friuli outfit can turn their form around they could soon find that the unthinkable has become a reality.

Udinese: De Sanctis; Bertotto, Natali, Zapata; Zenoni, Obodo, Baronio, Muntari, Candela; Iaquinta, Di Natale

Milan: Dida; Simic, Nesta, Kaladze, Serginho; Vogel, Pirlo, Seedorf; Kaka; Shevchenko, Gilardino

i'd like to see how vogel plays.. continue recent performances or the exact opposite

if he can continue his good form of late, then, i welcome him to stay...you can do it, man !!

i dont have a good feeling abt this game....

what?? why??

udine is not in good form, the first match this season we crushed them with what? 5-1. I don't see why we won't take 3 points there!

this game seems its in Milans pocket i know it sounds cocky, but with udniess form of late they seem lost and milan are on high note and i have good feeling milan will play big game and plus they playin in San siro and thats big plus.
    Aerie as u said i would like to see more of Vogel play and he seems that he is adapting to the system preatty well and i love the way he plays.
    forza milan

it's an away game my friend, but still i think we won't have that much problems!

Quote Originally Posted by arie
    i'd like to see how vogel plays.. continue recent performances or the exact opposite

if he can continue his good form of late, then, i welcome him to stay...you can do it, man !!
    Totally agree
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."