Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Udinese vs Ac Milan

Udinese-Milan 59' GOAL SHEVA! The Udinese defence looked like breaking and now it has! Gilardino played an backheal through the defender's legs to a streaking Shevchenko who walked into the box untouched! The finish was Sheva at his best!
    Udinese-Milan 59' The Udinese defence is no where to be found! Gilardino takes the ball almost in the same position as where he took the goal from. Serginho was behind him but bad control saved Udinese! They have to be much more tight on defence if they don't want to opened up by mighty Milan like they were there.
    Udinese-Milan 56' GOAL! Gilardino found space at the edge of the box and turned well! He didn't hesitate as he sloted the ball pased De Sanctis!
    Udinese-Milan 54' Milan out in front but Udinese are still very much in this match. Pirlo opens up play for Shevchenko who cuts across the pitch. Milan are moving well. Now Sergino is taken off the ball by the strong Udinese defence! Good play all around.
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

Great Goal Seedorf
    Gila... I wish you were a jelly baby, so I could eat you! You are so scrummy . Maldini , Pippo , Tomasson, Kaka, Gerrard & Nesta, you guys can be my cornflakes anyday

Sheva & Seedorf out Vogel& Amoroso in
    Gila... I wish you were a jelly baby, so I could eat you! You are so scrummy . Maldini , Pippo , Tomasson, Kaka, Gerrard & Nesta, you guys can be my cornflakes anyday

FT: 0-4. Fabulous result and yet another clean sheet. Pity it's too late for Serie A but it bodes well for Europe

Horrible first half! But Udinese got tired after the first 45 minutes so we took advantage of it in the second. At the end of the day it was a nice win. To bad Inter won as well!

Forza Milan!
    in un mese hai perso moglie,tifosi e kakà,papi vendi la società

Awfull , horrible game despite great goals

Forza Milan
    AC MILAN Tu Sei Tutta la Mia Vita !!!

important win! also nice to see seedorf score! if he will score a lot from now on he just might have the slightest change to go to the world cup! (van basten said that)
    i really hope he will it's his last change he deserves it!

also heard someting about galliani who told that carlo will definitly not leave milan, and soon they will go sit and talk about a new contract for carlo??? anyone knows more about this?

anyone has the goals from this game?
    AZERBAIJAN -- 20% of territory occupied by Armenia.
    SPLENDIDA RIVINCITA, MILAN CAMPIONE d'EUROPA 2007!