Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Official: Kalac to Milan

you can spell his name? haha

I've got a devil in me

The Best Kaká Video Ever

fiore extended his contract with milan a few months ago!

cheers
    JUVE MERDA

As long as I live I'll be RED&BLACK and i fight and sing for my Milan! Milan Milan Milan!

CHI MUORE DA ULTRA VIVE PER SEMPRE ... FOSSA DEI LEONI 1968

The first Australian to play for Milan

but in all seriousness, what a ****ing weird transfer! I have nothing against Kalac, but how rude is this to Ele?!?!

Milan is quickly becoming the new retirering home for old footballers.... with the exception of kaka and gila we haven't bought a single player who is under 26 who is still playing for us..... with all the respect, love and admiration i have for billy, cafu, stam, our beloved captain, and everyone else who still plays for us and is over 30, i think it's time that milan start getting quality replacements for them because, like it or not, they will retire someday and soon... just look at all the players who we have under contract that are over 30 years old:

Maldini, Cafu, Billy, Dida, Stam, Fiore, Vieri, Pippo, Kalac, Rui, Serginho... and we have Nesta, Seedorf, Sheva, Simic, and Ele who are turning 30 this year or next..... that 16 out of 24........

you do the math

Quote Originally Posted by ac_champs
    Milan is quickly becoming the new retirering home for old footballers.... with the exception of kaka and gila we haven't bought a single player who is under 26 who is still playing for us..... with all the respect, love and admiration i have for billy, cafu, stam, our beloved captain, and everyone else who still plays for us and is over 30, i think it's time that milan start getting quality replacements for them because, like it or not, they will retire someday and soon... just look at all the players who we have under contract that are over 30 years old:

Maldini, Cafu, Billy, Dida, Stam, Fiore, Vieri, Pippo, Kalac, Rui, Serginho... and we have Nesta, Seedorf, Sheva, Simic, and Ele who are turning 30 this year or next..... that 16 out of 24........

you do the math
    true ... let's hope the money will be invested more wisely next year ... i already stated this could be a 'strange' season ... it's not sure some players will be fit for a whole season (all those 30 yo's, also still respect them) but we must start to work on a mix of young players to get integrated in the team! on a possitive not ... marzoratti is getting a chance and so does ardemagni (or whoteva ) ... we have pozzi for the future ... so SOMETHING has been done already ...

cheers
    JUVE MERDA

As long as I live I'll be RED&BLACK and i fight and sing for my Milan! Milan Milan Milan!

CHI MUORE DA ULTRA VIVE PER SEMPRE ... FOSSA DEI LEONI 1968

thats why we are chasing the likes of Cicinho and Kompany.. Dont worry, man

I've got a devil in me

The Best Kaká Video Ever

Cicinho will sign for man utd...

and kompany will be there next seasen or the seasen after, or never.
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

The most absurd thing is that at this very moment we have more fit goalkeepers than strikers. Incredidible. Even overall, we in our team the same number of goalkeepers as we do strikers. Stupid. Not to mention right-backs.